Migraine Clinical Trial
Clinics: Greater Manchester EPU
Therapy Area: Migraine
Gender and Age: Males & Females aged 18 – 55
Reimbursement: Up to £805 plus travel will be provided or reasonable travel expenses reimbursed.
About The Research...
1 in 7 people suffer from migraine.
We understand that there is a need for new treatments, and at our Greater Manchester clinic we are currently running a clinical trial to develop a new drug for migraine sufferers.
Eligible participants will be required to attend a medical screening, a 2-night residential stay, and a follow up visit.
If you are eligible and you decide to take part, you may be helping the development of a new treatment that may help improve the quality of life for many of people.
Key Inclusion Criteria:
- Male or female aged 18 to 55.
- Diagnosed with migraines without any warning and typically suffering from 1 – 8 attacks per month.
- Must be willing to comply with study restrictions and to remain at the clinic for 2 nights.
- Must be in otherwise good health
Key Exclusion Criteria:
- Individuals with a significant illness other than migraine.
- Another current headache disorder.
- You must not have smoked or used nicotine products within 3 months. This includes e-cigarettes.
Any other information
You will receive a health screen and your General Practitioner (GP) will be informed.
Key Inclusion Criteria
Key Exclusion Criteria
MAC Clinical Research is looking for volunteers who would like to take part in a clinical trial for a potential new migraine treatment at our Greater Manchester clinic.
If you would like more information, please fill in the form below and we will be in touch…
Alternatively, please call our recruitment team on freephone 0800 633 5507.
Know someone who may be interested in taking part? Share this page here: